People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where's Timmy?

My son is spending this week with his Grandparents and has been gone since Saturday. This is the longest I have been seperated from him and I am missing him terribly. I'm not the only one either. Flash has been acting oddly these past few days. One day he would just lay down and whine, then get up and do a walk-through of the house and then come back to the couch to lay down and whine. Yesterday as I busied myself with daily chores, I noticed he was going into Timmy's room a lot, then he was bringing me things, one of Timmy's shoes, later a few stuffed animals. I think he misses Timmy just as much as I do.




2 comments:

  1. Gee, I miss Timmy, too!
    Poor Flash!
    Here is a cyber dog cookie from Buckley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mom its Timmy i miss you tonz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...