People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I am a bloghopper, no doubt about it.  I enjoy looking at all the creativity from my fellow CTMH consultants and from other creative souls.  So it was this morning, I was looking at blogs and came across the "What's on your workdesk Wednesday" button and checked it out.  I decided that this would be a good thing for me to do for 2 reasons.  Number 1, I will have a scheduled post for every week, and if I am going to drag out my camera to take a picture of my workdesk, copy it to my computer and then upload it to my blog, I may as well take pictures of completed projects to upload as well.  Number 2, I am sometimes referred to as "too organized", in a good fun sort of way, so this will show that I am not so organized as some may think.  I make a papery, inky, gluey mess just as well as anyone else.  Also, now you can peek at my work area and see what I work on during the week.


So, here it is...
What's on your workdesk Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. That looks pretty tidy and very nice! Don't you love the stamp pad tower?
    Thanks for sharing! We all enjoy seeing each others' "craft kitchens," don't we?

    Nice new blog badge, too! tee hee. Thanks, Shari, you are wonderful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great craft room! Love the big l-shaped tabletop and the nice windows for a bright room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...