People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Tea


I have been rather preoccupied as of late with an amazing book series.  I have just begun the third book from the series of 4, so once I have finished I will be posting on a more regular basis as before.  I am just the type of person that once I pick up a good book, I literally will not put it down.  My DH can confirm this as he often asks how I can mind dinner on the stove and read at the same time.
To tide you over for a bit, I am posting a project I have made with some pretty spring colors.








Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering 'bout you, little lady! Now I understand completely!
    Love teapot stamps and projects much more than the tea itself! Your card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...