People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Layouts

I have a couple of layouts to share again today.

My first layout I am sharing is probably one of the most mixy matchy layouts I have ever made.  I just used up a lot of left-over papers and tried to color coordinate as best I could.  I felt so lucky to find the pictures that would incorporate well into the color scheme.



I used the CTMH Workshop on the Go as my inspiration for the next layout.  I did not have the Workshop kit, so I just made due with what I had on hand.  I used pages from an old atlas for the maps.  One of the ladies from my class suggested color copying atlas pages if you did not want to rip them out from the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...