People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feelin' Springy



I am so ready for Spring to come.  I just don't like cold weather (hard to believe I grew up in Northern Wyoming).  I can begin to see our grass greening up and some potential leaf buds on my apple tree, so I know it will be here soon. 

I have a few spring-y projects to share today and note that I am playing around with some different ways to photograph my work.  Since my studio is in the basement, I have been using artificial "natural" light for photos and they just don't turn out how I would like, so I opened up the french doors this morning on the east and tried photographing there, so will see.

First, a scrapbook LO that I taught for class.  Inspired by Sheri Tossi.



Next is a spring banner using the same CTMH "Wings" paper.  I started teaching this last night for scrapbooking class (sometimes I have my class do something other than layouts).



And last is a card made using Pink Paislee "Sweetness" paper.  I have not stamped a sentiment yet as this may be one a customer would want personalized or I will use it for something and stamp it when I know what that something is.

~Shari


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...