People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Following Directions

Since I teach a Scrapbooking class every week, it is usually me who is giving directions, but this week is a bit different, I am following directions instead.

I found an incredible members website called Inking Everything with Becky.  It was co-founded by Becky Roberts and Julie Brewer and features many tutorials.  I found it extremely useful to help me come up with new cardmaking ideas.  Becky herself had a tutorial for the below projects and I could not resist because it is tea related.  I so love the color combination as well.





The Paper Bakery is another website that I found back in the fall of last year and have truly enjoyed.  Sarah Hill makes up a gorgeous kit each month with step by step instructions included, it is amazing the ideas that she comes up with.  I have had the Family album kit partially completed and was finally able to find some time this week to finish it and I LOVE how it came out.  Now I will just need to add photos.









Thanks so much for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...