People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Friday, February 10, 2012

I {heart} Cards

Today I am sharing a few card projects I made.

The first card I am sharing is a CASE from Melissa Phillips.  Melissa is probably one of my most favorite designers and I truly adore her style.  Melissa's blog is called LilyBean's Paperie and I encourage you to visit her to see for yourself her amazing talent.



For my version of Melissa's card, I started with the green background which is from Echo Park "Victorian Garden" collection.  The top floral paper is from Crate Paper "Emma's Dress Shop", and the bottom pink script paper is from Melissa Francis "5th Avenue" collection.  The seed packet and seed packet frame are Papertrey Ink dies and the garden tools are from the Garden Variety die, also from Papertrey Ink.  I used the coordinating stamps, which were designed by Papertrey Ink using concepts from Melissa Phillips.  The seed packet was cut from Stampin' Up! "First Edition" Specialty paper and the seed packet frame was cut from The Girls Paperie "Paper Girl" paper.  I stamped the frame using Dark Chocolate and Ripe Avocado ink from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the garden tools from October Afternoon paper which had wood ruler images on it.  (I can't remember the collection name.)  I made the tag by tracing a manilla hang tag and then cutting it out and punching the hole.  I used Colonial White wrinkle ribbon from my etsy shop for the tag.  I tied a paper rose to the garden tools and hot glued it onto the card.



For these Valentine's cards I used Basic Grey "Kissing Booth" paper, die cuts and brads.  I also used Mat Stack 3 Collection die and stamp set from Papertrey Ink.



A couple of masculine cards using "A Proper Gentleman" from Graphic 45.

Thanks for visiting me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...