It's time to get sketchy! This week's challenge involves making a design based on the sketch below. I had every intention of doing something with the circles, but it really just turned into something quite different. Enjoy!
Supplies: (all CTMH)
- Paper: Splendor, Grace (document paper), Chocolate textured Cardstock
- Other: Die cut flowers are from Serendipity (retired), flower punch
- Stamps: Say It In Style (sentiment)
- Inks: Chocolate
- Embellishments: Colonial White Mini Medley (tag), Chocolate Waxy Flax, brad made with Splendor paper
- Tools: Waterbrush, scissors
- Technique: brush water along edges of flowers and distress gently with scissors while still wet for an extra tattered look then crumple the paper up several times then flatten out.