People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whats on your workdesk Wednesday?

What ISN'T on my workdesk?  Wow, I am almost afraid to post it.
























It has been a rather busy week, and it is only half way through.  To begin, I had a nice chat with my Team Leader, Mary, discussing some things I can do with my overwhelming amount of paper.  So, after I made my H2H card first thing Monday morning, I set straight to work.  I cleared all of my paper packs off the shelves and picked out my most favorite.  Well, that didn't work out so well, so I tried to get it down to my top 10 favorites.  That ended up being more like 30.  In the end, I decided to keep what I know for sure I will use for layouts and the rest I divided in half, that way I am reducing what I have, but not really parting with it. 


With all my cardstock scraps, I stayed up late last night cutting them into manageable sizes, ranging from 6x6 to 3x3 and standard photo mat sizes.  This will be my go to cardstock for stamping, embossing, shimming or steadying a wobbly table. 




















I feel much better having faced my paper hoarding problem and now I have a few empty shelves for new things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...