People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Major Overhaul

I somehow managed to completely mess up my blog layout last night, I really don't know what I did to it.  I think I have it back in order, though a different design as I could not get the other one to work correctly.  The next major overhaul will be my workroom and office.  Those of you at scrapbooking class last night will remember I mentioned I would love to move downstairs to have more room, but that would require DH's pool table to be disassembled and put into storage.  Well, I thought "it won't hurt to at least ask him".  So, that is what I did and to my shock and amazement, he said YES.  Hooray!  This of course will require a lot of work on my part, but I will continue to make my regular posts and challenges.  I will first start by cleaning and reorganizing the storage room to make room for the pool table, then the long process of moving all my supplies downstairs, then the desks, shelves, etc.  I will be sure to post pictures once everything is in place.  This is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...