This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenge we have a color challenge. Beautiful Autumn colors of New England Ivy, Autumn Terracotta and Honey. This is what I came up with. My inspiration was remembering when I was a little girl and my Grandma and I would collect leaves and then place them between waxed paper with crayon bits and then take the iron to it. Enjoy!
- Paper: New England Ivy, Autumn Terracotta and Colonial White Cardstock
- Stamps: Spring Leaves, Fall Leaves and a pumpkin stamp from my stash
- Inks: New England Ivy, Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Desert Sand and Versamark
- Embellishments: Crochet Trim from stash, Prisma Glitter
- Other: Copic Markers Y15 and Y17, Martha Stewart glitter glue (I like this because when you apply it to our inks they will bleed just a bit so it makes the color more intense once the glitter is applied.
- Technique: Emboss resist using clear embossing powder then I applied ink with a stiple brush in small circles then blended with a sponge.
These are the rest of the cards I completed this past week. A special order from my sister-in-law. Hope she likes them!
I made the rose using CTMH Just Blooms!
This one I used Tresa Black's Lollipop Flowers and Faux Stitching techniques.