A few experiments are on my workdesk today. I have been trying to create an antique cracked paint effect on clear cards, with some success, though not quite what I want yet. I am also working on a "patchwork" bird using 1" squares of paper on chipboard, but of course I didn't have a spare piece of chipboard large enough to accommodate the bird, so I traced it onto two separate pieces hoping that I can adhere it to cardstock, then cover it with my paper and ideally, it will look as one solid piece. Of course things always work out perfectly when one is only thinking about it, but when work actually begins, nothing goes as planned.
Now Julius is up and about but Smokey is still being lazy.