People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Afternoons


Hello again!  I wanted to write a quick post to let you all know I have had some technical difficulties over here.  Unfortunately my hard drive crashed over Memorial Day Weekend and I lost all of my crucial information.  I sent my hard drive to a data recovery company and they were able to recover almost all of my data which I received this past Monday.  It is taking me some time to go back through and organize all of my data, including re-installing a lot of programs, so please hang in there and don't give up on me.  Having over a month off from blogging has given me a lot of time to think about the direction and content I would like my blog to have, so look for some fun additions coming such as more home decor, antiques, vintage finds, more altered items and lots more artwork! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...