People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday


This is my first time to participate in Tea Time Tuesday and I am hoping I will get better at it as I continue.  I have been following Sandi's blog, Rose Chintz Cottage, for over a month now and fell in love with her blog and features.  Sandi hosts Tea Time Tuesday every week and it is always so exciting to see all the beautiful tea time links.

For my first post, I started out small and simple, but wanted to use my Rose Chintz pattern to compliment Sandi on her wonderful taste!  I made simple blueberry scones and a black currant tea for a relaxed afternoon tea with my husband.  I added just a little sugar to my tea, which I thought accentuated the berry flavor, so I had butter with my scone while my husband on the other hand left his tea unsweetened, but dolloped a big spoonful of double Devon cream and blueberry jam on his scone.  Yum!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your Rose Chintz is lovely! You set a very nice tea table...love the silver tray!

    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shari,
    Well, I just LOVE your china!! I am always smitten all over again with this pattern whenever I see it on someone else's blog. I have a silver tray very similar to yours too. Thank you for your lovely compliment and joining me for Tea Time. I hope you will participate often. Wishing you a delightful rest of the week and I'm a new follower.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...