People are trapped in history and history is trapped in them.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Repurposed...Again


I have had this wooden crate for many years now and I have used it for many different things over the years as well.  Currently I am using it as my coffee and tea center with the cubbies holding various bottled items.  The tea set is from Johnson Bros. and the pattern is Old Britain Castles.  This was the very first set of dishes I began collecting and still I am always looking for hard to find or unique pieces in this pattern. 



I also did some rearranging in the living room and moved a small side table in front of the window, but now Dallas, my little Yorkie, likes to think this is his lookout spot.  He does spend a lot of time looking out the window.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...